Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
We are looking for a candidate with good communication skills who is energetic and committed to support the current team.
Our nursery is split into two age groups the under 2 years and over 2 years, experience in both age groups would be an advantage. This position is 5 days a week 8:30am-5:30pm.
Your role will be to work directly with the children of the nursery setting supporting them in their learning and development. You will provide the highest standard of care for children throughout the setting.
You will need to be highly organised and pay attention to detail in children’s development records. You will need to communicate with parents effectively on a daily basis to provide an excellent service to them and their children.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Natural ability to build rapport with staff and parents.
• A passion to work with young children.
• Hold childcare qualifications at minimum Level 3.
• Be able to use initiative and communicate to colleagues professionally.
• Enjoy team work.
• Be flexible in your work.
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge children.
• Promote good progress and outcomes by children.
• Adapt activities to respond to the strengths and needs of all children.
We can offer you a 2% pension contribution, cash bonus attendance awards, staff parking, competitive salary, regular supervisions, external training opportunities, Free DBS, Free uniform.
Use the form below to send this job vacancy to a friend. We will not keep or use either of these email addresses.