We are looking to recruit new people to our team and would love to hear from you if you are seeking a new position to either start your career in childcare or progress your existing career.
We are open Monday to Friday 08.00am to 06.00pm for 50 weeks of the year (closing for 1 week in August and between Christmas and New Year).
The current position is to work within our preschool team (2-4 year olds), within a free flow system.
Your key tasks would include:
* To support the team in gaining an Outstanding Ofsted Inspection.
* To provide a safe and educational environment for the children.
* To be willing to learn and seek ongoing Professional Development or to have a sound knowledge of the EYFS, which is used as a basis for the children’s learning.
* To be a key person to a selection of children. Carrying out observations and planning.
* Fulfill job description requirements to the expected high standard.
* Work as part of a team.
In return we offer:
* To be part of a team with high aspirations.
* Great career progression to expand your skills
* Clear goals
* Flexible work patterns
* Competitive Salary
* Regular supervisions
* Continuous in house and external training opportunities to invest in your professional development
* Freedom to choose own activities
* Opportunity to input individual ideas to ensure smooth running of the preschool.
If you feel you are looking for a new challenge, or simply want to further your experience in a new environment, please send us your CV and a cover letter to Emma Cross at .
Use the form below to send this job vacancy to a friend. We will not keep or use either of these email addresses.