Level 2 Nursery Nurse
We are looking to recruit new people to our team and would love to hear from you if you are seeking a new position to either start your career in childcare or progress your existing career.
We are open Monday to Friday 08.00am to 06.00pm.
Your key tasks would include:
* To support the team in gaining an Outstanding Ofsted Inspection.
* To provide a safe and educational environment for the children.
* To be willing to learn and seek ongoing Professional Development or to have a sound knowledge of the EYFS, which is used as a basis for the children’s learning.
* To be a key person to a selection of children. Carrying out observations and planning.
* Fulfill job description requirements to the expected high standard.
* Work as part of a team.
In return we offer:
* To be part of a team with high aspirations.
* Great career progression to expand your skills
* Clear goals
* Flexible work patterns
* Competitive Salary
* Regular supervisions
* Continuous in house and external training opportunities to invest in your professional development
If you feel you are looking for a new challenge, or simply want to further your experience in a new environment, please send us your CV and a cover letter to the email below.
Use the form below to send this job vacancy to a friend. We will not keep or use either of these email addresses.