Nursery Practitioner - Level 3
We are currently seeking a full time level 3 Nursery Practitioner with experience in working with children 0-5 years.
Rainbow Day Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
All candidates will be required to:
• Have a minimum of level 3 in childcare
• Have a passion for working with children
• Demonstrate an understanding of the EYFS and key person system
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to engage with children, parents and co-workers.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of safeguarding and welfare procedures
• Be energetic, proactive, self-motivated and have attention to detail
• Have good understanding of how to create engaging and challenging learning environments for children aged 0-5 years
In return we will:
• Offer a competitive salary
• 28 days annual holiday entitlement
• Company pension contributions.
• Regular supervisions
• Continuous training opportunities both in house and external
• Uniform provided
Use the form below to send this job vacancy to a friend. We will not keep or use either of these email addresses.