Maternity Cover Nursery Nurse
Maternity Cover Nursery Nurse position, starting July 2019.
We are looking to recruit a level 3 nursery nurse to our team on a part time basis (three full days a week) and would love to hear from you if you are seeking a new position or progress your existing career.
We are open Monday to Friday 08.00am to 06.00pm for 50 weeks of the year (closing for 1 week in August and between Christmas and New Year).
The current position is to work within our preschool team (2-4 year olds), within a free flow system.
Your key tasks would include:
* To support the team in gaining an Outstanding Ofsted Inspection.
* To provide a safe and educational environment for the children.
* To be willing to learn and seek ongoing Professional Development or to have a sound knowledge of the EYFS, which is used as a basis for the children’s learning.
* To be a key person to a selection of children. Carrying out observations and planning.
* Fulfill job description requirements to the expected high standard.
* Work as part of a team.
In return we offer:
* To be part of a team with high aspirations.
* Great career progression to expand your skills
* Clear goals
* Flexible work patterns
* Competitive Salary
* Regular supervisions
* Continuous in house and external training opportunities to invest in your professional development
* Freedom to choose own activities
* Opportunity to input individual ideas to ensure smooth running of the preschool.
If you feel you are looking for a new challenge, or simply want to further your experience in a new environment, please send us your CV and a cover letter to Emma Cross at .
Use the form below to send this job vacancy to a friend. We will not keep or use either of these email addresses.