Level 3 Childcare Practitioner
We are recruiting for a Level 3 qualified Practitioner for our lovely nursery.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate that has a first aid and a safeguarding qualification (not essential).
The ideal candidate will also be enthusiastic, hard working and have a passion for working with children.
The hours of work are a minimum of 30 hours a week between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm.
Must hold a Level 3 qualification, experience and be able to provide minimum of 2 references.
Qualified Level 3 Practitioner job description – For the candidate to explore and implement the full fundamentals of the Early years practitioner at a level 3 qualification, expanding on all areas within the nursery setting at exceeding high standards.
Reports to - Managers ………………….
* To support the team in the setting
* Work closely with leaders at Little Beans to ensure a vision of high quality and standards at all times
* To ensure and assist the day to day smooth running of the nursery
* To help make professional decisions in the nursery
* To be a good delegator but also equally a great role model
* To ensure all delegations of tasks are completed
* To ensure that all your team are on track at all times
* Use own initiative based on experience and to take initiative
* Further your professional experience in a busy nursery
* Look after children and support them in the daily routine
* Eyfs – work with the Early years foundation stage
* Adhere to the Legal requirements
* Ensure premises is risk assessed at all times and a safe environment
* Have mutual respect for all, children, team, parents and the local community
* Have positive relationships with families, careers, children, the team and outside agencies and the community and liaise effectively
* Work with professionals and liaises effectively
* Work with the early years foundation stage and ensure every child makes progress
* Observe, monitor progress and help develop children in their next steps
* Complete paperwork to a high standard and prompt
* Assist in the day to day expectations of a nursery
* Ensue Safeguarding is paramount, safeguard yourself, the setting, children, families and your team
* Respond appropriately to incidents and accidents and the use of first aid promptly
* To be a positive part of a great team
* To deliver high standards of learning, development and care for children at Little Beans
* To be responsible for tasks set within the nursery and completed to a high standard
* To be professional, smart and approachable at all times
* To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors at all times
* To ensure that our nursery always meets the requirements of Ofsted
* To plan activities to ensure each child is working toward their Early learning outcomes
* To be a key person, participate in sharing information and taking part in parents evenings
* To ensure records are properly maintained and recorded
* To work in partnership with the whole team and self evaluation to always plan steps for constant improvement
* To be a positive role model at all times
* To work interpedently and part of a team
* To ensure all children are happy and making progress
* To ensure all families are informed and well communicated
* To always be positive and fantastic role model
* To ensure safeguarding is paramount
* To ensure all Ofsted requirements are implemented and adhered to
* To ensure that all communication is effective
* To ensure there is a positive team and atmosphere
* To maintain the highest standards of professionalisms
* To be an inclusive member of the Little Beans Team
* To promote British values and diversity
Use the form below to send this job vacancy to a friend. We will not keep or use either of these email addresses.