Here at Tops Day Nurseries we have an outstanding reputation in delivering the best quality eco-sustainable childcare across the South-West. We operate nurseries and play clubs across Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire and Devon.
About the Nursery
Tops Poole is a fun, bustling nursery situated just outside of the heart of Poole town centre. Employees benefit from being minutes away from the Dolphin Shopping Centre, Poole Lighthouse and the train station being less than a 7 minute walk away!
The 121 place has the luxury of being close to the beaches as well as the glorious countryside, both just waiting to be explored! By having such a central setting it allows us to offer the children a wide variety of activities and experiences. The nursery run a number of extra-curricular activities including Tops Forest School, cooking school, Boogie Mites, yoga, meditation and much more!
Your key responsibility will be to work successfully as part of a team with other practitioners and management to provide a high standard of emotional, social and intellectual care for all children at the nursery, whilst ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a full and relevant Early Years qualification either Level 2 or equivalent
• Have experience with children ages 0-5 years old
• Have a basic knowledge of the EYFS
• Ideally have an up-to-date Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene Certificate
• Need a clear and valid DBS – oversee applicants will need a clear and valid certificate of good conduct
• Be flexible with start and finishing times
• Be a team-player who is enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to a career within childcare
Moreover, we can potentially provide you the training to achieve your Level 3 qualification in Childcare if this was something you were interested in gaining.
Your Responsibilities and Duties will involve:
• Contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children and the Early Years Framework.
• Build good working relationships with parents and other family members, alongside management and other colleagues.
• Assist with daily, weekly and monthly checks around the nursery and assist in making the sure the nursery is clean and safe at all times.
• You will be extremely positive and outgoing, with a real passion for developing your career as a Childcare professional.
• To be committed to the safeguarding of all children in the nursery and your direct care
The Benefits of working at Tops Day Nurseries
Here at Tops, employee care is very close to our heart and we treat our staff as though they are family….because they are! We have many benefits we offer our employees because we want them to feel appreciated and be looked after, these include:
• 28 days annual holiday entitlement (pro rata)
• Annual pay review
• Staff Welfare scheme
• Company pension
• Up to 30% discount for Childcare within Tops Day Nurseries
• Great career progression
• Regular supervisions
• Continuous in-house and external training opportunities
• Uniform Provided
Use the form below to send this job vacancy to a friend. We will not keep or use either of these email addresses.